Brown Passport or issued prior to 01 May 1995
- Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps;
- Supporting document with complete middle name.
e-Passport, Machine Readable Passport (MRP) & Green Passport or issued after 01 May 1995
- Present passport and photocopy of inside and back cover;
- The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps;
- For illegitimate minor, personal appearance of mother is required;
- Photocopy of the Work Permit in Mexico (Proof of Residency); and,
- Photocopy of Employment Contract.
For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse
- Personal Appearance is required
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or CTC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO
For Minors (below 18 years old): Personal appearance of either parent is required
- If minor is NOT traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
- If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of support and consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Philippine Consul).
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate if not executed before a Philippine Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor).
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of person travelling with the minor.