PLEASE BOOK YOUR PASSPORT ONLINE APPOINTMENT THROUGH passport.gov.ph/
Guide to the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS)
- Click schedule an appointment;
- You may choose either Individual Appointment or Group Appointment (for family);
- Chose the Region of South America >, Country > Mexico and site > PE Mexico, then click next;
- Choose the date and time. Tick the CAPTCHA icon, then press next;
- Fill out all the necessary information being asked. Fields with asterisks (*) are required;
- After filling out all the necessary information, please check your email for the special link;
- Print the passport renewal application form that you receive and bring it during the actual date and time of your passport renewal schedule.
Note: If possible, please use the Google Chrome or the Mozilla browser. If an invalid URL appears, just delete or clear cache and refresh. Also, to receive the email confirmation, please provide preferably a Gmail or Yahoo account.
Note: if you are living outside Mexico City, kindly provide a pre-paid envelope or an air waybill from a commecial courier to send your new passport to your chosen address.
FOR MINORS (BELOW 18 YEARS OLD): PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF EITHER PARENT IS REQUIRED
- Present a copy of the minor's PSA Birth Certificate or Report of Birth
- Original and Photocopy of Mother's passport.
- If travelling with Father, present PSA original of the parent's Marriage Certificate and the Father's passport.
- If minor is NOT traveling with either parent
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of person travelling with the minor.
Additional requirements for Renewal of e-Passport, Machine Readable Passport (MRP) & Green Passport or issued after 01 May 1995
- Present original passport and photocopy of data page;
- The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps;
- For illegitimate minor, personal appearance of mother is required; and
- Photocopy of the Work Permit in Mexico (Proof of Residency).
For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse
- Personal Appearance is required
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by the PSA or CTC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO